When your business saves energy, it will also save money and that’s better for your bottom line. Though replacing some of your electrical systems and appliances require an initial investment, they will save you money in the long run. Energy Efficiency Alberta is offering incentives to businesses who choose to replace some of their outdated, energy-wasting equipment with new high efficiency products.
Smart & Eco-friendly Lighting
Have you thought about switching your business over to LED lighting?
Making the swap will greatly reduce the amount of electricity you use day to day, reducing your business expenses. LED lights use far less energy to produce light compared to incandescent bulbs and they last up to 10 times longer too. You’ll save money on energy costs; your lighting will require less maintenance over the lifespan of the fixtures and your company will quickly experience a return on the investment.
Plus, LED bulbs do not contain mercury. That means they’re less harmful to environment. Antler Electrical can help you recycle your old fixtures and bulbs. Just ask for more information.
LED lighting can also provide a range of types of lighting. You might need general purpose ambient lighting in the office, but task lighting or a more specific colour or effect in another area of your business. Antler Electrical Services will work with you to create a lighting design plan that best meets your needs.
New technology allows us to introduce automation and you can create a lighting solution specific to your requirements, while caring for the planet. You can program your lighting automation to turn lights on and off at a certain time and you can install energy efficient interior and exterior daylight controls. Other equipment, like computers, printers, copiers and phones can be integrated on a efficient automation system.
More electricity savings tips for your organization:
Antler Electrical gives a few tips electricity savings:
– Make sure all lights are turned off when the room is not in use. How often do you leave your storage room or board room lights on when no one is in there?
– Swap out your incandescent bulbs with a more efficient bulb like compact fluorescent bulbs or better yet, LED lights.
– Invest in LED signage for your exterior sign or exit signs.
– Install dimmer switches to allow you to adjust the light intensity in the room.
– Install motion detectors in areas like the washroom, copy rooms and other frequently unoccupied rooms.
– Have an electrician rewire your bathroom fans so they come on and off automatically with the lights.
– Consider installing a control lighting system that can be programmed to adjust the light automatically as needed.
Electricians in Edmonton
Antler Electrical Services is a family owned and operating business that serves Edmonton and area. They offer full electrical services for both residential and commercial projects both big and small. They believe in keeping costs reasonable while still providing the highest quality of workmanship. As a licensed and insured electrical contractor, they can help you with all of your electrical needs.