How to choose the right roofers in Calgary

If it’s time for a roof replacement, choosing the right roofers in Calgary is essential. You need a roofing company that has the experience and offers quality products and installation. If done incorrectly, your new roofing system could fail prematurely. A new roof is a significant investment. Choosing the right roofing contractor will protect that investment.

Imperial Exteriors in Calgary is a reputable roofing company with over 20 years of combined experience. They share how to choose the right roofing contractor for your home project:

Find out what others have to say

A quality roofing company will have a trail of happy clients following behind them. While online reviews can give you an idea of the company, you should check their references. Ask to speak to their last three customers, so they can’t pick and choose whose contact information to give you. Connect with those prior customers and ask them about their experience.

The right roofing contractor will have a proven reputation for quality work, products, and excellent customer service.

Check for qualifications

A legitimate roofing company like Imperial Exteriors will have a business license, insurance, and WCB coverage for their employees. Don’t be afraid to ask a potential contractor for proof of these things. This documentation protects you, your property, their company, and workers. An adequately licensed roofing company will always meet building codes and requirements. You can trust the roof installation meets a high standard. Read more about finding a roofing contractor.

Ensure transparency in quoting

A big concern for many homeowners is getting stuck with a bill they weren’t prepared for. Transparency in your estimate is essential. You need to know what you are paying for without worrying about extra charges and surprise fees.

With Imperial Exteriors, what is on the quote is what you pay 99% percent of the time. The other 1% is a very uncommon occurrence. It might happen in the rare case an installer discovers an issue that no one foresaw. When you get a quote from them, you pay the amount you expected to pay.

Ask about warranties

With proper installation, maintenance, quality products, a new asphalt roof should last about 20 years. Before you choose a roofer, ask about any warranty programs they might offer. When it comes to the roofing materials, the warranty will come from the manufacturer. Manufacturer warranties can really vary, so make sure you look into it before deciding. The roofing company might also offer a warranty on installation, which will play into your decision.

Roofers in Calgary

Imperial Exteriors in Calgary believes that ‘your home is your castle.’  They provide exceptional workmanship and customer service for all roofing repairs, installation, and replacement. Imperial Exteriors is a smaller, locally owned company, which offers you more flexibility than larger companies. If you need a new roof, choose the RIGHT roofing company for the job. Choose Imperial Exteriors.

Contact them for a free quote!

970 x 250 - Billboard

RenovationFind Certified is a symbol of integrity held by only the most trustworthy companies in home improvement, service, maintenance.  It increases consumer confidence in your business, giving you an edge over your competition while validating you as the best.
More than an online directory, we are Western Canada’s fastest-growing marketing platform for promoting and connecting the best trades, service, and home improvement companies to homeowners.

Click to Find >>>> Roofers in Calgary






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *